понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

craig oakland school




1. A monkey (Iapos;d so make that monkey dance for me)
2. A platypus (hell yah mother fucker..did you know theyapos;re poisonous? Nutty)
3. A kiwi bird (just so I�can watch it go KIWI�KIWI)
4. An ostrich (I donapos;t know why..)
5. One of those squirrels that can tell a bad nut from Willy Wonka
6. A pelican (who can hold more than his bellican.. Or something like that)
7. A tortoise
8. A hare
9. And Iapos;d totally race them.
10. One of those two headed llama things from Dr. Doolittle. Heh. No cleaning up after that animal.
11. Skeletor. Just cause.
12. A�poodle made of balloons.�And then I think I might be all emotional (cause chicks dig that) when it withers and dies and then Iapos;d need someone to tell me itapos;s all better....�Coy, Iapos;m looking at you, babe.
13 A�frog. I bet I�could jump higher than that fucker.
craig oakland school, craig o'neill prank phone calls, craig nutraceuticals inc., craig nutraceuticals inc.



Комментариев нет: